How can I support Alliance year-round?
How can you support Alliance Aquatics WPC year-round and not cost to you? As we have become a non-proft organization, we have a opportunity to sign up with different companies to make contributions to our club. Here are some ways and all it will take is a few minutes to sign up with the following programs. THANK YOU for your support!
RALPHS-Do you shop at Ralphs? Well then, first you will need a Ralphs Card. It is a free card that you sign up for at the store and you will be assigned your own Ralphs #. Ralphs has weekly specials and Free Friday Downloads and when you are ready to check out, all you do is swipe your card and you get the discount. As you swipe your card Alliance can earn a percentage of your grocery shopping. The more you shop, the more Alliance can earn. Here is what you will need to do as soon as you have your card:
- Alliance NPO# 94479
- go to www.ralphs.com
- click Register if you have not done do already
- Follow instructions and make sure to add our NPO# on your profile page
- if you are already Registered and have created a account, just edit your profile page so that Alliance will receive the contribution
- If you are already contributing to another group, unfortunately you can only contribute to one group at a time so if you wanted to give them 6 months and give Alliance 6 months worth all you would have to do is edit your account at the appropriate time.
eScrip-If you are not familar with eScrip already, this is a great program that has many opportunities to earn a little extra that will not cost us anything. Here are a couple of ways that you can help. First, please sign up with eScript.
- Alliance Aquatics # 500045066
- go to www.escrip.com
- follow simple steps to sign up if you have not done so already and/or add Alliance as one of the organizations for contribution. You can have up to 3 organizations.
eScrip Mobile App-You can add a FREE app (Benefit) that is part of eScrip and every purchase you make a percentage will go to Alliance. The app if free, just make sure in Beneficiares you add "Alliance Aquatics" to it. You will link your checking account (no service charge) or your credit card (service charge) so you can purchase gift cards from many participating retailers.
- Recycling used/old Inkjet & toner cartridges, cell phones, GPS devices, Digital cameras, Laptops, & MP3 players
There will be a green box in Coach Byron's office for you to place your items in. Also will be a list of what they will take for recycling as we need at least 20 items at a time to mail back to them. They even pick up the shipping cost so there is not shipping expenses for the club. Ask friends, neighbors & family members to save these items instead of throwing them away.
- Restaurant Dining-When you sign-up with eScrip please make sure to include a credit/debit card that you use most often and when you use that card at a particpating restaurant, Alliance will automatically get a contribution. You do not have to mention eScrip. As long as you have that card on your eScipt membership, it just does it on its own.
- Online Mall-Do you shop online? Well, this is the same way as you would shop online. The only difference is that we have our own special link and you can get there by just clicking the logo to the right-eScrip Online Mall-and just find your store and after you shop, Alliance will get a percentage of your shopping. If you have a card on file with eScrip, it will pop up automoatically at the end when you are ready to make your payment otherwise you can put any card as payment. (Gift Cards, etc...)
Please as you sign up on eScrip, they have all this information for you to read into details but this is the basic. Please sign up as soon as possible so that Alliance can start earning right away.
If you can have your friends, neighbors, relatives also join any of the above programs, that would be great. The more members, the more for Alliance Aquatics.
Should you have any questions on any of these items, please feel free to contact me.
THANK YOU for your SUPPORT!
Miki Matsushima - info@AllianceAquaticsWPC.org